Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
Sun Shine

As I sit here in the sun today I wonder where is our Solar Energy Policy? Renewable energy is an area we have not seen fit to sufficiently exploit. The current Conservative Government is asleep at the switch. With proper incentives we could have a booming industry that would develop new technologies and reduce our fossil fuel dependence. It is time for an election for a new nationalist focused government with a revolutionary approach to Canada's energy self sufficiency.

Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?